Pumpmaster 2. 3:1 Air Operated Oil Pumps
£288.00 – £306.00
Typically used in workshops, service stations, fast lube centres, etc.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants
- Hydraulic Oil
- Gear Oil
- Transmission Fluid
- Vehicle maintenance centres.
- Fleet service facilities.
- Manufacturing plants.
For Technical data, please refer to the description box.
Oil Pumps, Pressure Ratio 3:1
Double acting air operated medium pressure pumps for dispensing lubricants from mobile units, oil distribution packages & small systems.
|Application||Pump Tube Height||Total Height||Weight||Part No|
|Wall mounted, stub pump||200mm||495mm||3.0 kg||NS5115|
|200 l (55 gal) Drum||905mm||1200mm||4.2 kg||NS5118|
|Air pressure operating range||3 – 10 bar (40 to 140 psi)|
|Air consumption (1)||500 NL/min (17.6 cfm)|
|Maximum fluid outlet pressure||30 bar (420 psi)|
|Air motor diameter||51 mm (2″)|
|Air motor effective diameter||35 mm (1.4″)|
|Air motor stroke||75 mm (3″)|
|Number of cycles per minute (2)||175|
|Maximum free flow delivery (3)||35 l/min (9.3 US gpm)|
|Air inlet||1/4″BSP (F)|
|Fluid inlet (short pump only)||3/4″BSP (F)|
|Fluid outlet||1/2″BSP (F)|
|Wetted and seal materials||Aluminium / Steel / Zinc / NBR / PTFE|
|Noise level (4)||80 dB|
(1) Maximum air consumption with 7 bar air inlet pressure and free delivery.
(2) Number of cycles per minute for a flow rate of 10 l/min (2.7 US gpm)
(3) Maximum free delivery at 7 bar.
(4) Maximum noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.